TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
INFORMATION FOR ORDERING ACTIVITIES:
1. Minimum Order: $100.00 USD
2. Maximum Order: $150,000
3. Geographic Coverage: CONUS 48 Continental States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, APO, FPO and note that AK, HI, PR, VI, APO and FPO addresses may require additional shipping costs.
4. Points of Production: Various
5. Payment: Government Credit Card
6. Standard Delivery three to four business days and orders less than $100.00 have a small order fee of $ 15.00.
7. Return Policy: We offer a 30-day return guarantee from the original ship date for un-opened merchandise. If the merchandise is open it will be subject to approval. A 20% restocking fee is applied. Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of issuance of a valid RMA number at which the RMA is expired. RMA’s are non-renewable.
8. Remanufactured cartridges meet or exceed OEM specifications, cost effective, and environmentally preferable
9. Ordering Address: 777 Main Street, Suite 1292, Fort Worth, TX 76102
10. Order Placement via E-mall, GSA Advantage, OMS, phone, fax, E-mail (email@example.com).
11. Payment Address: 777 Main Street, Suite 1292, Fort Worth, TX 76102
12. CAGE: 5M3Y2 DUNS: 831447169 EIN: 27-0624381
13. American Toner and Supply Inc. is classified as a Small Business
14. For a list of participating dealers, please see https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/advantage/co ntractor/contractor_detail.do?mapName=/s/s earch/&cat=ADV&contractNumber=GS02F145BA&fssiNumber=GS02Q14DCR0012
RETURN POLICY AND CONDITIONS
We offer a 30-day return guarantee from the original ship date for un-opened merchandise. If the merchandise is open it will be subject to approval. Please check with your sales representative for more details. After 30 days, only the manufacturer warranty may apply, and no returns will be accepted.
Returns for special order items or custom-made parts does not apply.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number must be obtained from our Customer Service Representative, it is required for ALL returns. A 20% restocking fee is applied. Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of issuance of a valid RMA number at which the RMA is expired. RMA’s are non-renewable.
We reserve the right to refuse any return without a valid RMA number. We are not responsible for items returned to any location without a valid RMA number that may be lost in transit. All returned merchandise must be in the original sealed packaging. With the UPC or bar code intact. All components, manuals, registration card(s), software, cables and accessories must be included. All merchandise is inspected prior to final approval. We reserve the right to return the merchandise that does not meet our criteria.